The Sassy Eleganza understands the importance of your privacy, and we know that you have a right to control over the collection and usage of your personal information. The company is aware of the fact that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set out below. Our Privacy Statement is intended to represent industry best practice and comply fully with the Privacy Act 1988.
What information does Sassy Eleganza collect?
- Your name and contact details
- Necessary personal details
- Other information that you provide us
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of www.sassyeleganza.com. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
- Third Party
At times we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of your information by such third parties.
How do we collect information from you?
Directly from the customer
We collect information directly from you when you register or buy products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
Passively from the customer
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
Information sourced from third-parties
For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Why do we use your personal information?
- We use your information to contact you through mail or contact number
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions
- Your given information will be used to improve our products and services
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests
- We may use information for security purposes including to protect our company, our customers or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes to send special promotions or offers.
- We might send you email to enroll for our newsletter or for discounts and offers.
Why do we share your information with third parties?
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf
- We will share information with the event organizers
Updates to this policy